The Men’s Hygiene Disposal Unit from NWR Hygiene Group provides a discreet solution for incontinence products, wet wipes and more in the male washroom. The units are available in both chrome and white with a large 15 litre capacity. Much like the Feminine Hygiene Disposal units, the Men’s Hygiene Disposal units are aesthetically pleasing, robust and serviceable, ensuring your customers are provided with ultimate care in the washroom.
Men’s Hygiene Disposal Unit Features
- Innovative reversible cover eases location in cubicle.
- Designed throughout to minimise dirt traps.
- Flexible liner system for easy liner fitting.
- Snap in/out protective flap inset – protects against soiling & aids super fast & hygienic service.
- Foot pedal operated for ease of use.
- Available in chrome & white.
- 15 litre bin capacity.
- Discreet recess in back of the cover to ease carrying.
- Top cover easily/quickly removed for speedy service.
- Constructed predominantly from ABS for a completely durable product.
- Dispenser can be recycled or disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
Why Should I Choose the Men’s Hygiene Disposal Unit?
- Urinary incontinence affects more than 6 million people in the UK with over 3 million men having difficulties with bladder control. Because of this, more and more men are using incontinence wear. Most incontinence wear is not flushable and will cause blockages in your washroom.
- Also, more and more people are using wet wipes. Most wipes are sold as flushable but are actually not! This is causing more blockages.
- Wet wipes are also affecting the environment – During a recent survey by the Marine Conservation Society, 4,000 wet wipes were found around the UK coastline!
Find out more on why we decided to introduce the Men’s Hygiene Disposal unit in our latest company update.