The Dyson Airblade hand dryer works to dry your hands in just 10 seconds – scraping away water at 430mph! It’s the fastest hand dryer on the market and it purifies the air before blowing it onto your hands, so its also hygienic.
A faster dry time and no energy-hungry heating element means the Dyson Airblade hand dryer costs less to run than warm air hand dryers and up to 97% less than paper towels. Please contact NWR Hygiene Group for a demonstration of this product.
Dyson Airblade Features
- It includes a HEPA filter which captures 99.95% of bacteria – sized particles from the washroom air, before its blown onto your hands.
- It is made from durable ABS Polycarbonate. The hand dryer is also tested for durability and resilience before being shipped to NWR Hygiene Group so they can be relied upon every single day.
- 10 second hand drying time.
- Up to 97% cheaper than paper towels.
- Up to 79% less CO₂ than paper towels.
- The only hand dryer certified by the Carbon Trust.
- Touch-free operation.
- Antibacterial coating is incorporated at the design process to help prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Incorporates the Dyson digital motor V4 which helps to draw up 35 litres of air per second through the machine.
- 50% quieter than the previous generation.