Dyson’s latest model, the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer, is quiet, hygienic, fast and compact. With a hand drying time of only 12 seconds, your customers will spend less time in the washroom so busier periods are easier to manage.
Not only are Dyson Airblade V’s fast, they are also better for the environment than other models. They produce up to 79% less CO2 than other models and up to 76% less CO2 than paper towels.
Dyson Airblade V Features
- A reprogrammed motor ensures that the hand dryer is quieter yet still retains its 12 second hand drying speed.
- The Dyson Airblade V is only 4 inches deep, meaning that the hand dryer can be installed in almost any washroom.
- The Dyson Airblade V also has a fitted HEPA filter inside, which captures 99.97% of washroom bacteria.
- Carbon Trust certified.
- Costs up to 80% less to run than other hand dryers.
- Awarded the quiet mark by the Noise Abatement Society – 35% quieter than its predecessor.
- Touch-free operation.
- Contains antibacterial additive.